Ok, just kidding! This is really me with my friend Sebastian. I named him that because "you've got to pucker up your lips... like dis!"
Wicked sweet huh? :) I must admit, I like him! ( I could be a little biased though ;) ) He is a good patient to work on... I never have to tell him to open his mouth, or turn his head this way, and he NEVER complains when I make a mistake!!
We worked on positioning with our typodonts today. It was very exciting!! My favorite thing we've done so far! This is me practicing ergonomics... notice my good posture! Oh how proper do I look? And which position am I at?... That's right, the 8 o'clock!! Hygiene is coming together and making sense!!

The first 20 minutes of class was spent unbottoning and rebuttoning my jacket, just to find out that I'm NOT lab jacket illiterate, and I CAN button up a jacket correctly! Unfortunately, this lab jacket is missing the last button!!


Great posture. Hideous jacket...sorry.
ReplyDeleteYou were having some jacket issues, but alas you are not mental. Ah, Sebastian, what a cutie.
ReplyDelete