Who cares if you disagree. You are not me. Who made you king of anything? - Sara Bareilles
Concentrate on exploring correctly! Pay attention to my fulcrums, my instrument grasp, positioning and the light. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!!
It pays to concentrate! We had a race to see who could set up our operatories for patient treatment the fastest today, and I kicked trash! Even after starting at Marianne's op and running to mine... just saying! However as I was tearing down this afternoon, after passing off two process evaluations, it occured to me why I got done fast.... For anyone who wants to know, you can contact me in a discrete manner and I will let you in on the secret!

I need to know!!! Like NOW!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are just a big fat cheater (JK). Thanks for sharing your Starbursts. I hate all of mine before I even got home. That can't be good for my sulci.
ReplyDelete