Thursday, March 22, 2012

which do you want first, good news or bad news?

If you want the GOOD read this FIRST:

I was lucky enough to make up half a clinic day on Tuesday this week. Gotta LOVE those Tuesday girls! It was so fun to hang out by Whitnee :) but no worries guys, I still haven't been able to go a clinic day without my dear old friend, Marianne. She was CA, and an AWESOME one too. Anyway, clinic on Tuesday was a success. I saw a class III and she was the sweetest thing. She wanted injections so I got some of those and passed off 3 PE's. I also finished her and didn't miss a THING. Just like that Aerosmith song -



Today I saw another class III, Tuesday patient's hubby, aka last mockboard patient. Unlike his wife, he did not want to be anesthetized. But I did pass off  my last root debridement PE... and another one that I can't remember right now off the top of my head... I did miss a few spots though. REMEMBER, you CAN use the Nevi past the premolars!! Especially near the contact. And don't forget to check those line angles!!!

Now for the bad news:
I haven't had an afternoon patient since the beginning of February. My last 3 afternoon patients have no showed. They've all been Spanish speaking and I have tried to have someone else who, according to my Father, "sprechens ze Espanol." and let me just say this, leaving messages DOES NOT work with them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for class III's! BOO for no shows. :( what a waste. Sorry friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I can't stand leaving a message and saying "please call me so I know you got this" only to never get a call back AND not have a patient the next day. We will survive, just as long as we know how to love, we know we'll stay alive we've got all our life to live, we've got all our love to give And we'll survive, we will survive, Hey, Hey...

    ReplyDelete