Thursday, March 8, 2012

one week before boards

Today was going to be the day of all days. I was going to finish my class IV and do 3 PE's on him along with some injections for practice. Did I do it?! NOPE!! It's the week before boards and with my hope of getting some good practice in, it just goes to show that I shouldn't plan anything in my life because life never goes according to plan. I thought since I donated blood yesterday, I would have some luck on my side. I was wrong. Hopefully next week my luck will have returned.

On the up side, I finished a class V in 45 min. I got to watch myself clean around a furcation. Good experience!! And got a good review on the air powder polish and did the PE for it as well. I also heard some good dating stories. Laughing always makes me feel better. And we had BK for lunch. Mmmm... burger (chicken sandwich) with a coupon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment