Thursday, March 1, 2012

i'm so happy i could cry

Just when I think all hope is lost, everything comes together: I finished a 1B in 45 min, had no mistakes, did a PE, found a board patient, and took 7 PA's (with 1 retake - tip: when you need to take a supplemental 3rd molar film, use the snap-a-ray and go VERY posteriorly). And even though my afternoon patient wasn't able to make it, Marianne was a dear and let me do sealants on her patient and I passed off my sealant PE!! Woot woot!!!

Ok, ok, now for the freaking out.... I FOUND A BOARD PATIENT!!!! I am so happy I could cry! In fact, when my dear friend, Marianne (I owe her everything today basically) started calling me and texting me with names of possible patients who may qualify for boards, I did cry. The best part is that the first one I screened ended up qualifying and we still have 2-3 more coming in, so hopefully they will qualify as well and those others who don't have patients can use them for boards. 

Oh it was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment