Thursday, April 5, 2012

if only i was as cool as Madi

I wish I was as cool as Madi!!  Do my patients bring me 2 dozen donuts? Or treats for my dog? Or cookie dough with oranges?! I think NOT!! But Madi's do; her patients absolutely LOVE her!!! :) It's because she's awesome... not because they are weird. I'd bring Madi freshly picked wild strawberries off the side of the road if she was my hygienist! ;) I must be more like Madi. 

Seriously though, I saw an interesting patient today, and after seeing how much Madi's patients love her, I need to repent and treat my patients with the same love that she does!!! That's why they bring her gifts. P.s. Karen, the same goes for you!! (You know what I mean!! ;))

Currently, now that I have passed my clinical exam, I am wondering how I am going to survive in the real world of hygiene when I won't have anyone there to check my work or ask my stupid questions to. Because I am still finding myself thinking, "That's good enough. My instructor will tell me what I miss." That's awful!!! My dream world would be to have our class start a huge dental clinic so we're all still together and then bring Perry along for the practical knowledge, comical relief, and the "strut" he brings. For now, I will enjoy what short time we all have left together and remember that I've got everyone's phone number, so don't even think about changing it so I can call you all about my questions and weird things I see!!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to be more like Madi and Karen also :) I think us all staying together is a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Are you mocking me? :) we must think alike because I thought of the same thing, we should all build ourselves a huge hygiene clinic and work together, it will be like school but not really... btw I love strawberries ;) and I think your pretty awesome too

    ReplyDelete