I was CA at the VA and during lunch we had some discussions going on.... one thing led to another, and before you know it, I'd recorded Marianne's impersonation of Professor Perry's walk. I think it's pretty good, but you can judge for yourselves.
I just figured out how to post videos from my phone and boy is it going to revolutionize the way I blog!! I'm excited!!!
I would have liked to of seen her chest puffed up a bit more. He tends to "puff" his chest as he walks. She did do great with the slow strides though. I noticed this so much when I was CA at Weber the other day.
ReplyDeletehaha this is so true!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. Very good very good.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha ha ha marianne has it down! I agree with brooke though, a little more chest.
ReplyDeleteIt's something we'll all have to practice and show Perry!!
ReplyDelete