I want to take this time to thank Marianne for setting up my afternoon appointments for next week! And even though there is a chance they might not come, I still appreciate her help!! :)
Next up on the list.... CALCULUS! This is one of the 30 pieces of 4 mm long calculi (spelling?) I got off my patient this afternoon. Talk about exciting!! And thank the heavens for ultrasonics! Because it definitely made getting this deposit off ten times easier than it could have been!
I also learned there is a place in this world for the nebraska. It's a small place, a place where no other instruments can go. And that's why I needed it today. Too bad I didn't think of using it on my own. I need to thank Alexander for that! She knows all!! Love her!!
Okay I am jealous.... I never see any calculus the class V's are killin me here!
ReplyDeleteLove the post, and yes I'll keep praying that next Tuesday brings you patients. I love all your calculus pics. :)
ReplyDelete