Wednesday, November 9, 2011

got me some chillin's

It was quite a fantastic day!! Entered most of my class IV patient on Eaglesoft. (No worries, only took about an hour) I just have to finish putting in my notes. And take intra-oral pictures AND finish the actual cleaning. Then I finally got me some 1A's!! Woot woot!! My morning patient was the cutest 4 year old. He couldn't handle the bitewings, but he let me get a few occlusals. It was a good reminder of how I am getting worse at x-rays. THANK YOU MARIANNE for getting me my afternoon patients! A pain in the butt RDH, and an adorable 6 year old girl! I learned I need to talk more to my patients and learn about different products and REMEMBER what they are called. Good news though, I did 2 sealants! Great day! However, I apologize for the lack of media with this post! Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment