My patient told me about this while we were waiting for an OD check so I figured I'd let all the rest of yall know about it in case you wanted to show your patients as well!
I thought it was HILARIOUS!! But my patient swears by it!
All in all, I'd say it was a good day. I'm getting better at remembering to chart restorations and I'm kicking TRASH in radiology... now to just remember documenting things and being patient when I probe. I'm still waiting for the day to come when I actually feel sufficiently fast at OD and it won't take me an entire appointment to get that far! I guess practice makes perfect, or so they say.
My goal for next time is to have less than 6 missed calculus spots total! Wish me luck!
I wish I knew how many spots I missed, all I know is that I missed. =(
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA I have been sitting in my kitchen in my pajamas watching this and I am cracking up! Maybe I should play this for every patient to give them an idea to clean their tongue! MeChel you are the bomb! I think we should have personal slaves who come and listen while we probe and it goes by so much faster! (attn CA of the day!)
ReplyDelete