Wednesday, January 12, 2011

it's all downhill from here

My poor patient today had to have his mouth open for like 2 1/2 hours! Poor kid! But he was such a good sport about it! Who wouldn't want to spend 3 hours with me?!? ;) good news is, I met my goal from last clinic session... I had less than 6 errors. But I believe I set an reasonable standard for myself now, because I will never be able to do ZERO errors again!!! I'm just one of those people who tend to get progressively worse with time. It's how I am when I go bowling - strikes for the first 2 frames but by the end I'm sending all the balls to the gutter! and when I play pool - I can make ridiculous shots at first but miss obvious ones at the end of the night!!! I've got no where to go, but down!

My goal for next time is adaption. Adaption, adaption, ADAPTION!!! (I am still struggling with it!) That and maybe completing more than just an OD in a first appointment!

I'm off to convince another person to be my patient... Hopefully none of them read this!

2 comments:

  1. Good job girl! 0 errors! I'm the same way! I bowl really good at the beginning, but suck at the end. I would LOVE to spend three hours with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kels! I'd love to spend three hours with you too!! Too bad we don't count as quads!

    ReplyDelete