Let's just say I redeemed myself from last Thursday.
Not only did I refrain from breaking anything, in fact, Mr. Salomon didn't even know if I was here today, I was able to complete everything on my poor patient from last week. Hopefully I restored her faith in myself and the clinic!! She is so nice! Just love her!
So I successfully got a pano, 2 sets of bitewings, a PE, and 1 quad of a III, 3 quads of a II, 3 quads of a V, and 4 quads 1B, 11 quads total today!! And zero missed areas!
Sure glad I decided to show up today! I like this teeth cleaning thing ;)
P.s. Missing Hanson a little bit.
Wow MeChel, that was, as Marianne would say, "a red letter day." I love busy days because I feel like it will better prepare us for the real world.
ReplyDelete