There's the eternal struggle between work & play... The trick is, when you grow up, find work that feels like play!
Thursday, January 12, 2012
my first day back
After making a mostly full recovery from having my gal bladder removed, and getting sent home last week, I finally made it through clinic!
My first patient was a class 5. Talk about slick. So I decided to schedule a quick screening. He Hadn't had a cleaning in 6 years, guess what..... 1B!
Then my afternoon patient cancelled 20 minutes before his appointment. Wanted to cry because I still didn't have a mock board patient. Luckily, Mr. Soloman had some walk in for screenings. Patient nĂºmero UNO: never had teeth cleaned and guess what..... 1B!! But patient #2.... MOCKBOARD material!!!!! :) happy day!!
Seriously though, this is the 2nd time my patient has cancelled/no show, should I try and schedule him again?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment