Tuesday, January 17, 2012

new room at the va


Today was my first experience at the VA where I wasnt in the forgotten unit aka outer darkness.
Pro's:
-Got an exam and scale check quicker
-Didn't miss a thing!
-Listen to music
-By the window
-LOVE the ultrasonic!! Works like a charm!
Con's:
-Katie wanted to use my computer when I was done
-Still didn't do any PE's
-I didn't get to listen to LF's stories
-I don't know where anything is

Here I am in exam room #17 









1 comment:

  1. Just think: if hadn't been for my neck you wouldn't have had that wonderful room by the window! Thanks again for switching with me. It was nice to stay home and help my neck. It is feeling better right now. The big question is: how will it feel tomorrow? We shall see! Thanks again! You are super-cala-fragalistic expalidocious! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete