Thursday, January 19, 2012

always always always...

Why do I not walk around filming every where I go, doing everything I do. Or what others do??! My ultimate failing in life was walking in from lunch with Karlie and Marianne. Both of them had seen their patients had shown and as we walked into the locker room, they started doing happy dances!!!! FUNNIEST sight ever!! And I wish I had a camera ready to record. Too bad they weren't willing to wait for me and dance a little longer!

Things to remember for next mockboard:
- What I did, AKA my process:
  • triple bend
  • slim line
  • graceys
  • mini graceys
  • slim line
  • explore
  • universal instruments
  • explore
  • slim line
  • explore
  • probe
  • record recession
  • explore
  • apply pressure with gauze
  • rinse

- Tips:
  • explore how I normally would, then move to a different spot and explore again
  • if you can't feel a click exploring down, then it is probably the CEJ - good to know 
  • get floss out to check!!!

- Take blood pressure in the waiting room if I need to
- Fill out paperwork night before
- Don't worry
- PRAY!!

Always, always, ALWAYS do these things!!!!

1 comment:

  1. MeChel, I am so proud of you. You certainly have the system down and it shows. Way to go today. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete