Tuesday, October 4, 2011

someone like you... peeta or gale ?

Heard this song 3, count em, ONE-TWO-THREE, times today....



... now make it 4 times!

The title actually coincides well with my patient today! I wish every patient could be "someone like you," Mr. Braces-Brackets! NO numbing and did 2 quads of a class III and 1 of a class IV! Talk about a sweet patient because then I only missed one area!!!! Then I had the opportunity to show him some of the calculus that was stuck on his teeth, and I'm talking a sunflower seed size CHUNK! That had the most impact on him and was a great learning opportunity (I hope, he thought it was gross). I even experienced 4 furcations today, 2 of which were legit class 3 furcas. Talk about fun!!!

Hopefully I can have as good a day as today next week... MOCKBOARDS!!!

And to top today off, I had Marianne coming up with Hunger Games references left and right!!! CRACKING ME UP!!! That just got me all excited for the movie to come out. Friday, March 23, 2012! Put it on your calendars, ladies, I think it'd be awesome if we could all go together! For those who want to, just let me know!!!! :)

Here's a little sneak peak to look forward to. K-Dub, this is for you!!

Peeta                                                                                                            







OR

Gale

2 comments:

  1. How fun! You had a tough morning, but you did SO well. That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. And today my friend...you became stronger!

    Oh, and I am SO going to Hunger Games with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeta. Drool. We should be done with boards by then right?

    ReplyDelete