Tuesday, October 18, 2011

many needed random updates

the needle and the glove:
There is a serious love that goes on between my needles and my gloves!! I gave my first injections on a real patient today, and after promising I wouldn't touch my needle with my glove (I did it almost every injection practicing on Marianne), I still touched my glove with the needle!!! However, other than that injections went so smooth that I'm never allowing another person to stick my patient ever again! :)

patient talk or watching marianne blog:












Thanks K-dub for the picture!! :)

i want to grow up to be just like her.... i'm already on my way:












Check out the matching glasses!! :) I even told Prof Alexander today I wanted to be like her. And I do!! Rocking hygienist, who is all knowing, and likes to have a good time! Can it get better?

children's health connection:
Friday, Oct. 7, 2011 was the infamous (for many many MANY reasons) Children's Health Connection. When we weren't busy taking radiographs this is what we did:












patient education skits:









need I say more?

2 comments:

  1. cute pic I love how happy and up-beat you are I really miss not having you in my pod!!

    ReplyDelete