Tuesday, March 29, 2011

thank heaven for mothers

I LOVE my mommy!!! :-) my patient decided not to show up or even let me know he wasn't going to come, so I was left stranded at the end of the semester with an empty chair! Thank goodness my mom, being the wonderful woman that she is, cancelled her appointments for the afternoon, came up, and let me take some radiographs on her!! With zero retakes baby!!!! Woot woot! Then after checking out the x-rays, my mom ends up meeting one of my requirements! Hallelujah! I didn't have time to scale a quad, but she came 45 min late, it took 45 min to do the full mouth, and then another 15-20 minutes for an OD and she still got out on time/early! Gotta love the mommy! Thank you thank you Mom! Hopefully I can get the rest of my requirements!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad it worked out for you! I hate not knowing if the patient will show or not. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the worst part about the program. Your learning is dependant on other people!

    ReplyDelete