So it's just my luck to have ANOTHER patient not show for me this week. And this was the last patient I needed to show up for qualifications. Thank heavens I was able to call my friend, who was scheduled to be my patient for the last clinic day, to come in. I was able to take 4 rocking BWX- no retakes! Do my blood glucose PE, sealant PE, and diagnodent PE- thanks to Stephanie for being understanding!
But really, THANKS to Michelle for offering to share her class III patient with me! She's the best and I really need the help after this week!
The good news is, I haven't cried, yet...
MeChel! Good job on no retakes. I feel like I take rocking x-rays and then I go and miss something like getting the distal of the canines ( I hate the distal of the canines with a passion). I am actually going to text you right now so I will do that and I will talk to you later!
ReplyDelete