I did however have the opportunity to use my new loupes and light and they are FANTASTIC!! I love them! I could see the teeth clearly and they were big!! Here's a picture:
Pretty sweet, I know. Family, I know you want them for yourselves because I look SO COOL with them on, but I'm sorry, you guys can only try them on when you ask me :)
Well, today I learned to clean by touch! Not just in the pocket, but on the crown as well. My patient was a gagger and I could not even graze her tongue with my mirror without her retching. (Too bad I did an awful job on on side of her mouth because of it. It was just one of those LEARNING EXPERIENCES!!) I also learned I should NEVER try and do 2 patients in one day... I have the worst luck when it comes to that! My first patient was very educated and kept asking for special services (ie Arestin). Which is great because she pays attention to what we tell her and she knows what helps her mouth! But I REALLY wanted to do my removable appliance PE. So I am accepting the fact that I won't get all my requirements done!!!! Oh well. I feel pretty good saying that I at least tried. I only had one patient no show on me, so really it's just because I am slow and couldn't find another Class III patient. I did convince my ex-boyfriend's mom and sister to bring in his neices so I FINALLY HAVE MY 1A's ALMOST SCHEDULED!!! (Let us pray now I can do all three of them in one appointment, oh and that I can convince someone to trade clinic sessions with me!)
Maybe Wednesday will go better....
Hot.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I know you want some!! They even make statisticians look smart ;-)
ReplyDelete