My patient today was a SERIOUS gagger!! I wasn't even going to attempt x-rays because I could barely touch her tongue without her gagging up a storm, but she had a broken tooth and it was bothering her, so I had to brave it and take a PA. It took about 5 placing attempts and a good long swish of Listerine but I was able to take a legit x-ray of the tooth! (Which was cool because Jeanie Allen was my instructor today and she was the one who taught me radiology last semester!)
I still only got through OD today... needless to say my patients aren't very happy about that and it's finally taking its toll on me. Hopefully I can figure it out and get faster...
Lastly, I need to learn how to read a probe!!! Like really! If you're measurement is UNDER the 2nd black line, what number is it?!
I just posted about how slow I'm feeling....so I hear ya sister.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!