I have officially lost my love for conventional films... They take for FREAKING ever to run through the processor. And then when you have to do a retake, it takes twice as long! I was the first one of the 2nd group to start their x-rays and was the last one to be done!!! Stupid conventional film. And what makes it worse is the fact you have to wait for them to finish processing before you can leave and start something else. This just put me so far behind that by the time I came back I felt rushed for the rest of the appointment. I didn't get to scaling, but I made it through health history, extra and intra-oral exams, probing, and frantically through oral hygiene instructions. A quick tip for next time, don't second myself.
A quick thanks to Sam for cleaning up my operatory! She's the best and the only reason I made it out at a reasonable time! Love you girl! And I still need to hear the engagement story!!!
Last but not least, my patient made it through and will live to see another day... I won't lie, last night I was a bit worried that he wouldn't, but then he did! So all is well!
Patience my friend. Patience. Work on it.
ReplyDelete