I learned to be the patient today! Very informative!!!! I now know what to tell my patients to do, like how to check in and to go to the information booth to get a temporary pass. I also can tell them what to expect and how they're mouths may hurt after 2 hours of constant opening!!
Today was also very helpful on putting everything together. Sam was my hygienist today and she did an EXCELLENT job! I learned lots from watching her! She's pretty much pro!
I'm glad I was patient first because today was a bit hectic for me... not only did I crash my car a few weeks ago, today after work it wouldn't start and my windshield whiper broke (in case you're wondering, that's not a good thing when it's raining outside!!!) Hence, the stress of having to be operator first would have been a little too much for me and it's probably that a mental breakdown would have happened. But since I wasn't, mental breakdown averted and all is well! Go patients!!
No comments:
Post a Comment