After my last post will all my frustrations I decided I must look at the good things from clinic. Even though all the work this semester is finally catching up to us and everyone seems a little on edge. So...
I had to sit with a flouride tray in my mouth today for FOUR stinking minutes! It's no bueno... my patients better like varnish because even though it leaves you with a fuzzy feeling rather than a clean feeling, they won't have to sit with a fat tray in their mouth! But on the bright side of having the suction in your mouth for what seemed like ages, the flouride actually tasted good!! Tasted like an orange sickle! YUM!
We spend all day scraping people's teeth and after each stroke it gets harder and harder because our instrument gets duller and duller, but on the bright side, I can now sharpen my instruments after every 14 strokes! ;)
I'm not sure anything we've learned this semester is going to stick with me for the next, but on the bright side, we're almost done! Like 5 weeks to go or something! Wahoo!
You know what I thought was cool about the whole fluoride tray deal?...the suction seemed to grab air from out and through my nose. Intense. And that orange gel was yummy...I promise I didnt store any in my cheeks this time.
ReplyDeleteHaha if you say so... If you did it would have been my fault for not checking! oops!
ReplyDelete