So really, who doesn't dread Mondays? Everyone does... it's the beginning of the week and you were supposed to have rested over the weekend, BUT, you didn't. Instead you played and so you just don't feel ready for Monday!
Today however, was not that day! Today was AWESOME!!! Aside from my annoying patient, Marianne... (What are you girl, a 10 year old boy?!?) Hence, the purple/blue lips! I am finally beginning to feel like I can succeed at this and I won't kill my patient's gums and poke them every 2 seconds!
Next up, trying new positions for the surfaces of the teeth...
P.S. Just got back from pod wrap... And don't you worry, once you start to feel like you've got the hang of things and everything is coming together, Professor Costley has to remind us that we need to figure out who is going to be our patient November 22... Great, another thing I need to stress about!!!
Uh . . . definitely a 10 year old boy. I went to BK after I left you, and the kid at the window looked at me weird, I wondered why, and then I looked in the mirror. :) Blue lips.
ReplyDelete