Monday, October 4, 2010

i'm bad... and i don't mean that in a good way

Normally, I am the most confident person and I would compliment myself when I do something well, but today I needed a humility check. Not because everything so far has been a walk in the park, because it hasn't, but because I really struggled today!! We did anterior scaling and I'm awful at it!! I made Karlie bleed at least 15 times, if not more! It's because I struggle with my adaptation of the tooth. But she just sat there and took it like a good patient! I'm also bad at activation or stroking. I forget to pull straight instead of "rocking" and I come out of the contact area and I'm just BAD at this!!

Family, I hope you are all prepared to be practiced on, because I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

  1. If you want customers, you may not want to start your petition for them by telling us all how bad you are. 15 times?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not make me bleed 15 times!! Exaggeration!! You really weren't bad, promise!! Did you see what I did to McCall?? You nowhere did as bad as I did! Not worries! Lighten up Chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete