Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting Cozy in Clinic!

Passwords, keys, kissing stories, and places to be, are just a few of the things we did in our first day of clinic! After meeting our POD mates  we met for a little clinic discussion time where we learned what is to be expected of us and how things will run. Next came MOVING IN (picking our drawers and tubs and transfering everything we labeled) and getting oriented with our unit. I pushed every button I could possibly find and then took a mental nap while Marianne M. RDH gave me a little rundown on my calculus buildup... :) I'm clean!! Finally we began learning the EagleSoft system. I am now scheduled for EVERY DAY this semester!

In conclusion, we spent 4 hours together today and we now know each others deepest darkest secrets! And had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment