I got the opportunity today to use Sebastian! :) My typodont. Pictures of us are to come because we were so busy with suctioning and practicing with the different types; the saliva ejector, the blue boa, and, the one I was most excited to become reaquainted with, the HVE a.k.a THE LIGHT-SABOR!!!
I did my first PE (process evaluation) today, the EagleSoft program, and hopefully I passed. It was much easier doing it the second time and practicing over AND over. And once I learned to use my mouse correctly, life was much more enjoyable!
We just returned from a field trip to put our typodont stands away. Apparently in Radiology you get into the dark room by going through a black spinning door. I had no idea and was a little freaked out when they asked me to step into this cylinder tube and the twilight zone...
Oh the memories with the revolving door of blackness, or as I like to call it, the "threat from within". You in the twilight zone, me getting smashed.
ReplyDeleteSebastian!!! You've got to pucker up your lips, like 'dis.
ReplyDelete