Monday, April 11, 2011

waiting game



So right now I am playing the waiting game... My patient said she was going to be an hour late, but I am still nervous that she is not going to show up! This is my last quad of a class III that I need. Sometimes I feel it's completely unfair that my grade is dependant on someone else showing up. Especially since I had one week where neither  of my scheduled class III showed up! So now we wait....

UPDATE: My patient showed! She only spoke Spanish so we had a good time trying to communicate :) She was extremely nice and compliant to my little requests. (Special thanks to K Dub (Karlie Weeks) for bringing her spanish terminology book for me to use). I finished my last quad of a class III! Unfortunately I had lots of errors... I need to work on my lateral pressure!!!! and get that calculus popped off! Today was the first day I actually appreciated my ultrasonic though. CHUNKS WERE FLYING!!! :)

I also need to thank Prof. McConaughy for giving me a lucky penny.. I don't know how today would have turned out with out her little contribution!

2 comments:

  1. Cute lil musical contribution to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I also need to thank you for helping me, A TON today. Thank you so much, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete